Irish Hospitality Institute
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
IHI Hospitality Management Awards 2019
Established in 1966 the Irish Hospitality Institute (IHI) is the professional body for Managers & aspiring Managers within the Hospitality and Tourism Industry in Ireland. Our role is to assist and promote professional development and encourage our members to take responsibility for their own development, to facilitate education, networking, recognition and career advancement and to promote excellence in the Hospitality Industry on the Island of Ireland.
“To lead and encourage Hospitality Professionals to generate knowledge, to take responsibility for their own development and deliver a World Class Service”.
The IHI Hospitality Management Awards is a prestigious annual event that recognises the contribution to the Industry by Hospitality Professionals. By nominating your manager/s or colleague you will be recognising their commitment and professionalism to industry and affording them the opportunity to receive one of these distinguished accolades.
How to Nominate
- Select the relevant category from the nominations listing and click the Submit button.
- This will take you to an online nomination form for the category.
- The nomination can be saved as a draft and completed at a later stage.
- Complete the nomination form. All fields on the form are required.
- There are notes to the right had side of each question to provide guidance on the details required. There is a 200 word limit for each question.
- Please note that the nominee is required to complete the final two questions on the nomination form.
- Before submitting the nomination complete the checklist at the footer of the form.
- Read and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Press the submit button. Your nomination is then complete.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your nomination.
Key Dates for Your Diary
- Opening date, Wednesday 17th July
- Closing date for Nominations, Monday 26th August
- Graduate of the Year, Thursday 12th September
- Interviews to be held from Monday 23rd to Wednesday, 25th September
- Graduate of the Year Interviews, Tuesday 8th October
- Successful nominees will be advised of Interview date and time from Monday, 9th September.
- Candidates must be available to attend interview on these dates. In the event the candidate is unable to physically attend on the day, please note the Candidate nomination may need to be withdrawn.
- IHI Founders Evening and Hospitality Management Awards 2019 will take place on Thursday, 28th November 2019, Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road, Dublin.